PROTECTING YOUR CONTENT
TheBible.org uses multiple security measures to protect your content:
- Secure location: Security begins with physical security. Our servers are located within a highly-secure facility in the USA.
- Secure communication: We use SSL to encrypt all communication between users and our servers. This prevents someone from listening in and doing something untoward with that content. As of July 1, 2016.
- Request size: As another content-protection measure, we limit request size to one chapter.
- Human validation: When we suspect that chapter requests are not from a human, we stop and use re-CAPTCHA to verify that he is indeed human.
- Human intervention: When a possible threat is detected, our support team is notified immediately; they investigate and promptly activate additional defensive measures (including blocking that server until the matter is resolved).